2nd Generation Kay Vel FLAT IRON and SILKING CREME PRESS
"SMOKELESS AND GREASELESS"
The original and World’s Finest "Creme Press" is a light, natural creamy, blend of soybean, cottonseed and essential botanical oils. Designed to coat and protect the hair from the damaging effects of excessive heat from the Flat Iron, Blow Dryer, Pressing Comb and over processed hair. It is concentrated with natural essential oils and can be used as a daily hair dressing. It will not stain or discolor gray or color-treated hair.
Ingredients: Soybean and cottonseed active components derived from plants, Rapeseed, sunflower, other essential natural plants, color, fragrance
Very effective Natural Creme for Transitioning from Relaxers to Natural Hair!
Benefits of 2nd Generation Kay Vel Creme Press:
- THE ONLY ALL NATURAL PRODUCT FOR SILKING
- Leaves hair Greaseless, soft & silky.
- Used as a Transitioning Creme. (from relaxer to natural).
- Softens the new growth to make it softer and more manageable.
- After using Kay Vel Creme Press for a period of time, hair becomes easier to manage.
- Protects hair from becoming dry, dull, and brittle.
- Extends the time between Relaxers
- Conditions hair while enhancing a natural-looking sheen.
- Leaves coarse hard to manage hair softer and easier to style.
- Protects hair from thermal heat damage.
- Smokeless when Flat Ironing and Pressing
- Use with medium heat flat iron, pressing comb or blow dryer.
- Use Kay Vel Creme Press without heat as a natural Daily Moisturizer.